Weekly groupage shipments from Europe to Russia
What Our Clients Say
Moving to Maldives
“My move was quite difficult, as it was necessary to transport things first from the island to the continent, and then by different means of transport to Lithuania. ELP Cargo helped me a lot and did an excellent job with this task. ”
Moving to Israel
“We moved from Moscow to Tel Aviv in September 2019. For a long time there was a question of how to transport furniture and personal belongings. After a long search, we found ELP Cargo, which helped us safely and fully transport all our belongings to Israel. service is good, things were safe, we are happy! "
Moving to Poland
"ELP Cargo quickly organized my move and very quickly delivered my things to Moscow from Lodz (Poland).
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
I recommend this company
"I recommend this company as a responsible, adequate, knowledgeable carrier! Special thanks to Arthur and Olga for the prompt solution of problems that arose during the transportation!"
An excellent carrier
"An excellent carrier, all information on time. We recommend clear delivery times."
Why choose us
Countries that we work with
Years of successful work
Square meters warehouse
Delivered on or before estimated time
questions & answers
Frequently Asked Questions
Why additionally insure your cargo?
How to properly pack the cargo?
- Use shock-resistant materials that will prevent the load from moving freely during transport.
- Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for pasting transported goods.
- The boxes must be on the paddon and secured.
- Cabinet furniture (dressers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packing material.
- Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame, which must be filled with protective packing material (foam, etc.).
How to mark the cargo?
- Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
- Sender and recipient address;
- The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the place inside the shipment;
- Manipulation signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.