What we're offering
Delivery from and to Europe is carried out as an international cargo transportation of any goods that are allowed for transportation. ELP Cargo works with groupage cargoes and uses consolidation warehouses. This allows you to reduce the cost of services, reduce transport costs and delivery times.
Organization of deliveries from and to Europe with the involvement of consolidation warehouses involves the work according to the following algorithm:
- Acceptance of cargo from the sender, inspection for integrity.
- Registration of documents. Completing internal reporting forms.
- Storage of goods in a regular warehouse until the required volume is collected.
- Formation of the full shipment. Selection of suitable transport.
- Preparation of papers for customs clearance.
On the appointed day, the products are sent to the destination. Goods are delivered by domestic and European carrier companies. The work is carried out in accordance with industry standards. The price of transportation is negotiated in advance, prescribed in the contract.
ELP Cargo is a member of the world's largest International Association of Movers (IAM for short), and we can offer any moving service to a multitude of different countries by attracting long-term partners from the IAM Association in these countries.
We have temporary storage warehouses in Vilnius and Moscow, where we receive, consolidate, distribute and send personal items abroad.
What Our Clients Say
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
Cultural property without registration
Natural diamonds / gems
Tobacco / Drugs
Photo lab equipment
Medicine / Vitamins / Medicinal syrups, ointments
Food / drinks
Medical technology and equipment
Solariums for tanning
Games powered by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment
Boilers for central heating, classified in subheading 8403 10 TN VED EAEU.
Internal combustion engines
Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture
Hairdressing salons and chairs and similar chairs, parts thereof.
Apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories, classified in heading
9010 TNVED EAEU.
Devices, apparatus and models intended for demonstration purposes,
classified in heading 9023 00 TN VED EAEU.
1. Clothing, shoes, hats, umbrellas, jewelry, personal hygiene items, other personal goods in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as the Union).
2. Portable sound recording, video recording, reproducing equipment, photographic equipment in the amount of not more than
1 unit of each item and accessories to such equipment, video recording media, audio recording media in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
3. Mobile phones, smartphones and similar communication devices in the amount of not more than 2 units.
4. Portable personal computers, tablets, game consoles in the amount of not more than 1 unit of each item and accessories in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
5. Portable musical instruments in the quantity necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
6. Cultural values (if they are confirmed as such in accordance with the legislation of the Member State of the Union)
in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
7. Baby carriages, child seats fixed on car seats in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
8. Wheelchairs for the disabled in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
9. Equipment and supplies for sports, tourism and hunting, balloons in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
10. Domestic animals, including those used for hunting, sports, tourism, in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
11. Portable dialyzers, other similar medical devices and consumables for them in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
months, may import into the customs territory of the Union accompanied and (or) unaccompanied
baggage with exemption from customs duties, taxes goods for personal use, cost
which does not exceed an amount equivalent to 5,000 euros (with the exception of vehicles for personal
use and bodies of vehicles for personal use), subject to confirmation of the fact
temporary residence in a foreign state for a specified period in accordance with
the legislation of the Member State.
In other cases, the duty is 4 euros / kg or 30% of the value of the cargo
2. copy of the page with the registration stamp
3. copy of the international passport main page
4. copy of visa / residence permit / residence permit.
5. packing list/invoice
Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
Sender and recipient address;
The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the package within the shipment;
Manipulative signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.
Packaging must be sufficient to protect your item during transit.
Using the most common measures, you can avoid time and labor costs, as well as financial losses.
Use shock-resistant materials that will not allow the load to move freely during transportation.
Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for gluing transported goods.
Boxes must be on the pad and secured.
Cabinet furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packaging material.
Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame structure, which must be filled with protective packaging material (styrofoam, etc.).
For air transportation - in accordance with the Warsaw Convention of October 12, 1929 and the IATA Air Carriage Rules, prescribed in the air waybill; (Liability up to 17 euros per kg)
When transported by road - in accordance with the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR); (Up to 8.33 SDR (approx. 9 euros) per kg.)
When transported by sea - in accordance with the Rules of Maritime Transportation (Hague-Visby Rules). (2SDR or about EUR 2.5 per kg or 666SDR (about EUR 700) per container.)
Additional insurance makes it possible to receive 100% compensation in case of an insured event.