Africa is the second largest continent after Eurasia, it is washed by the Mediterranean Sea from the north, the Red Sea from the northeast, the Atlantic Ocean from the west and the Indian Ocean from the east and south. Africa is also called the part of the world, consisting of the mainland Africa and adjacent islands.
Our company specializes in the delivery of goods to and from Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and South Africa
Features and benefits of transportation to and from Africa
Consolidated and general cargoes are most often delivered by aircraft or sea vessels. The plane is usually the fastest type of delivery: 1-2 days - and the ordered goods will arrive at their destination in Russia. If the transportation is not urgent, it is better to use the sea transportation service, as this method is more affordable and allows you to send a large amount of cargo.
Compact parcels can be included in a collection container by renting part of it.
ELP CARGO carries out transportation from Africa: Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and South Africa:
- from the supplier's warehouse to the airport/seaport;
- acceptance of cargo and its delivery to the final destination;
- safe storage in the warehouse until it is received by the customer;
- door-to-door or turnkey delivery.
Our experienced brokers and forwarders are competent in all logistics processes. They will take care of paperwork, customs declarations, insurance. Provide legal advice if necessary. They will check the product before shipping and hand it over to the customer in one piece.
ELP Cargo is a member of the world's largest International Association of Movers (IAM for short), and we can offer any moving service to a multitude of different countries by attracting long-term partners from the IAM Association in these countries.
We have temporary storage warehouses in Vilnius and Moscow, where we receive, consolidate, distribute and send personal items abroad.
What Our Clients Say
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
Cultural property without registration
Natural diamonds / gems
Tobacco / Drugs
Photo lab equipment
Medicine / Vitamins / Medicinal syrups, ointments
Food / drinks
Medical technology and equipment
Solariums for tanning
Games powered by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment
Boilers for central heating, classified in subheading 8403 10 TN VED EAEU.
Internal combustion engines
Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture
Hairdressing salons and chairs and similar chairs, parts thereof.
Apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories, classified in heading
9010 TNVED EAEU.
Devices, apparatus and models intended for demonstration purposes,
classified in heading 9023 00 TN VED EAEU.
1. Clothing, shoes, hats, umbrellas, jewelry, personal hygiene items, other personal goods in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as the Union).
2. Portable sound recording, video recording, reproducing equipment, photographic equipment in the amount of not more than
1 unit of each item and accessories to such equipment, video recording media, audio recording media in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
3. Mobile phones, smartphones and similar communication devices in the amount of not more than 2 units.
4. Portable personal computers, tablets, game consoles in the amount of not more than 1 unit of each item and accessories in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
5. Portable musical instruments in the quantity necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
6. Cultural values (if they are confirmed as such in accordance with the legislation of the Member State of the Union)
in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
7. Baby carriages, child seats fixed on car seats in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
8. Wheelchairs for the disabled in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
9. Equipment and supplies for sports, tourism and hunting, balloons in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
10. Domestic animals, including those used for hunting, sports, tourism, in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
11. Portable dialyzers, other similar medical devices and consumables for them in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
2. copy of the page with the registration stamp
3. copy of the international passport main page
4. copy of visa / residence permit / residence permit.
5. packing list/invoice
Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
Sender and recipient address;
The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the package within the shipment;
Manipulative signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.
Packaging must be sufficient to protect your item during transit.
Using the most common measures, you can avoid time and labor costs, as well as financial losses.
Use shock-resistant materials that will not allow the load to move freely during transportation.
Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for gluing transported goods.
Boxes must be on the pad and secured.
Cabinet furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packaging material.
Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame structure, which must be filled with protective packaging material (styrofoam, etc.).
For air transportation - in accordance with the Warsaw Convention of October 12, 1929 and the IATA Air Carriage Rules, prescribed in the air waybill; (Liability up to 17 euros per kg)
When transported by road - in accordance with the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR); (Up to 8.33 SDR (approx. 9 euros) per kg.)
When transported by sea - in accordance with the Rules of Maritime Transportation (Hague-Visby Rules). (2SDR or about EUR 2.5 per kg or 666SDR (about EUR 700) per container.)
Additional insurance makes it possible to receive 100% compensation in case of an insured event.