Cargo transportation and moving to Australia
ELP CARGO provides services for the international transportation of goods from the European Union to Australia both between the capitals and in other cities. Applications are accepted from legal entities and individuals. Clients have access to rational logistics solutions that reduce financial and time costs.
Comprehensive transportation services
Using the ELP CARGO services, you can order transportation from EU to Australia of goods of the following categories:
- souvenir products for personal and commercial use;
- construction materials;
- laboratory reagents;
- raw production materials;
- rolled metal, represented by sheets, rods, channels and corners;
- automobile and motorcycle transport;
- household and commercial furniture;
- production machines and related equipment;
- spare parts for the repair and modernization of vehicles;
- paints and varnishes in safe packaging;
- products for the agricultural sector.
Delivery of goods belonging to the category of prohibited, in particular weapons, drugs and raw materials for their production, is not carried out from the territory of EU to the regions of Australia.
When organizing cargo transportation to Australia, our company provides a range of services:
- Transportation. Directly moving shipments in the selected way. The formation of the optimal route is guaranteed to reduce the time and reduce the price.
- Registration according to international standards. Services for the preparation of documents for the smooth passage of customs control and other supervisory procedures.
- Insurance. Acquisition of an insurance policy for goods in order to level financial risks.
- Information support. The company's specialists report on the progress of cargo transportation, answer customer's questions, and offer related services to achieve the intended goal.
The complex organization of delivery contributes to obtaining a number of advantages
- Work based on "turnkey" principles. Cargo transportation from EU to Australia is carried out with a minimum participation of the client. The customer does not have to draw up a large amount of paperwork, study international legislation and perform other actions related to the organization of cargo transportation. It is enough to contact the specialists of the company and order delivery.
- Affordable cost. When calculating the estimate for transport services, base tariffs that are publicly available are used. The client does not pay third-party commissions, he can use the services at the best price.
- Use of our own storage facilities. The company has a network of consolidation warehouses. This allows optimizing cargo transportation on the route Australia- EU and in the opposite direction, reducing the time and cost.
Our company develops delivery algorithms taking into account most current transport situation, strives to offer optimal solutions for all categories of customers.
Assistance in calculating the cost of services is provided by full-time managers. They perform the necessary calculations according to the weight and dimensions of the cargo, the complexity of its registration and maintenance, relevant external factors that affect transportation costs.
ELP Cargo is a member of the world's largest International Association of Movers (IAM for short), and we can offer any moving service to a multitude of different countries by attracting long-term partners from the IAM Association in these countries.
We have temporary storage warehouses in Vilnius and Moscow, where we receive, consolidate, distribute and send personal items abroad.
What Our Clients Say
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
Cultural property without registration
Natural diamonds / gems
Tobacco / Drugs
Photo lab equipment
Medicine / Vitamins / Medicinal syrups, ointments
Food / drinks
Medical technology and equipment
Solariums for tanning
Games powered by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment
Boilers for central heating, classified in subheading 8403 10 TN VED EAEU.
Internal combustion engines
Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture
Hairdressing salons and chairs and similar chairs, parts thereof.
Apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories, classified in heading
9010 TNVED EAEU.
Devices, apparatus and models intended for demonstration purposes,
classified in heading 9023 00 TN VED EAEU.
1. Clothing, shoes, hats, umbrellas, jewelry, personal hygiene items, other personal goods in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as the Union).
2. Portable sound recording, video recording, reproducing equipment, photographic equipment in the amount of not more than
1 unit of each item and accessories to such equipment, video recording media, audio recording media in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
3. Mobile phones, smartphones and similar communication devices in the amount of not more than 2 units.
4. Portable personal computers, tablets, game consoles in the amount of not more than 1 unit of each item and accessories in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
5. Portable musical instruments in the quantity necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
6. Cultural values (if they are confirmed as such in accordance with the legislation of the Member State of the Union)
in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
7. Baby carriages, child seats fixed on car seats in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
8. Wheelchairs for the disabled in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
9. Equipment and supplies for sports, tourism and hunting, balloons in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
10. Domestic animals, including those used for hunting, sports, tourism, in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
11. Portable dialyzers, other similar medical devices and consumables for them in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
2. copy of the page with the registration stamp
3. copy of the international passport main page
4. copy of visa / residence permit / residence permit.
5. packing list/invoice
Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
Sender and recipient address;
The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the package within the shipment;
Manipulative signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.
Packaging must be sufficient to protect your item during transit.
Using the most common measures, you can avoid time and labor costs, as well as financial losses.
Use shock-resistant materials that will not allow the load to move freely during transportation.
Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for gluing transported goods.
Boxes must be on the pad and secured.
Cabinet furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packaging material.
Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame structure, which must be filled with protective packaging material (styrofoam, etc.).
For air transportation - in accordance with the Warsaw Convention of October 12, 1929 and the IATA Air Carriage Rules, prescribed in the air waybill; (Liability up to 17 euros per kg)
When transported by road - in accordance with the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR); (Up to 8.33 SDR (approx. 9 euros) per kg.)
When transported by sea - in accordance with the Rules of Maritime Transportation (Hague-Visby Rules). (2SDR or about EUR 2.5 per kg or 666SDR (about EUR 700) per container.)
Additional insurance makes it possible to receive 100% compensation in case of an insured event.