International removals and transportation of personal belongings with ELP CARGO
We will organize a comfortable and hassle-free move for you to a new place with transportation of all your personal belongings
Sea freight transportation
Sea freight transportation is the most convenient for large volume cargoes with direction abroad (to many countries). ELP Cargo offers its services for the movement of goods by sea. High quality of service and comprehensive work on the safety of shipments are guaranteed. Collaboration is beneficial to customers for several reasons.
- Full range of services in one place. We accept and transport, develop convenient routes, monitor the safety of transportation, and also produce marking stickers, weigh, prepare CRM/HBL/MBL bills of lading, draw up documents, pay mandatory duties, and carry out other necessary activities.
- Customs clearance. We help to go through all the procedures for the movement of goods across the border in accordance with the law.
- Warehouse service: storage, sorting, packing, loading/unloading.
- Consulting on logistics and customs clearance.
- Balanced and in most cases relatively low cost.
Find out the tariffs for sea transportation of goods by filling out the form and writing to us or check with the manager by phone.
Geography of cargo delivery by sea
As you know, transportation within the country is cheaper than international transportation, so it is more profitable to deliver goods to the ports closest to the sender, and not to the most convenient unloading place for the recipient. For example, if the delivery of goods is expected from Southeast Asia, and customs must be cleared in Siberia or the Far East, then the ports of Vladivostok will be the best options for importation.
When transporting goods from Europe, it is better to bring them to the ports of St. Petersburg or transport them through the harbors of the Baltic states.
Upon arrival of the cargo by sea transport to the port, the next stage is the transfer to trucks or wagons for movement by rail. So the shipment reaches the recipient within the country. It is also possible to pick up cargo from ports by the recipient.
Advantages of sea transportation
The best way to deliver consignments of massive volumes is by sea. The advantages of this type of shipment are:
- the ability to transport structures of large volumes;
- transportation of substances weighing several hundred tons;
- sending products of any format, hazard class, physical condition (poisonous chemicals, consumer goods, clothing, food can be placed on ships without fear that they will deteriorate due to pressure or temperature drops);
- packaging in containers (they can be used to carry groupage lots, products of the same sender, weather-resistant items that require special storage);
- the use of sealed tanks for liquid, gaseous and bulk goods;
- simultaneous transportation of an unlimited number of goods (there are similar restrictions on airplanes and trains);
- transportation of containers belonging to different customers;
- simplified documentation;
- uninterrupted supplies (ships run according to the schedule at any time of the year);
- favorable cost (from an economic point of view, the use of the sea type of order dispatch is cost-effective, since the costs for this type of transportation are much lower than for land delivery).
ELP Cargo (“European Logistics Projects”) is a logistics company employing experienced professionals who provide services for the international transportation of consignments around the world. Membership in the International Association of Movers (International Association of Carriers) allows the company to quickly and professionally organize private relocations, office relocations, transportation of cultural property, delivery of industrial equipment, and form prefabricated lots for cheap shipment of goods abroad. We transport products and property around the world, delivering from door to door, and provide a full range of additional services, from packaging and storage to insurance and forwarding. We officially represent the Republic of Lithuania in IAM.
You can order the transportation of products by sea, clarify prices, learn about the features of customs declaration or find out the technical capabilities of a particular port from the manager. Contact information is at the top of the website page. It is also convenient to use the online messenger, where an ELP Cargo specialist answers questions.
Over the last decade, we have:
What our customers are saying:
Our company is a member of the IAM International Association of Movers, which specializes in international moves and relocations of individuals worldwide. This is the largest association in our industry, represented by more than 2,000 member companies in over 170 countries. Membership in this association gives us the opportunity to provide our customers with the highest quality services in transportation and delivery of personal belongings and prefabricated cargo, office moves, door-to-door transportation of cultural valuables almost anywhere in the world, including customs clearance, packing, delivery to the premises and storage. We officially represent Lithuania in this association.
Certificates and Awards:
Save money by using our services
- The cost-to-service ratio is very competitive in our industry.
- Transporting your cargo will not result in significant financial losses or unforeseen expenses
Always in touch thanks to our professional service
- Our most experienced specialists work directly with clients and are ready to assist you.
- We inform about the nuances of cooperation and offer optimal solutions for any situation.
We will adapt to you by offering flexible options
- We provide a wide range of options that match your requirements.
- Our solutions are customizable and can be adapted to your specific needs.