Air freight is the fastest and most reliable transport
Do you need to safely transport a consignment of goods, personal or office items from or to Europe in a short time? You do not want to deal with the legal side of the issue? Don't know how to pack everything or don't have time for it? Entrust the care of your belongings and valuables to us:
- we will advice on best practices;
- all the necessary consultations;
- we can pack your items;
- we will deal with all paperwork to save your time;
- we will deliver.
Air cargo transportation is one of the main areas in which ELP CARGO operates. Geography of possible deliveries - more than 170 countries. Our company is a member of the International Association of Movers (IAM for short), which gives us the opportunity to provide necessary services for organizing air transportation, international moving and relocation of individuals. Air cargo delivery is a method that solves several problems at once: speed, safety, security. These benefits offset the increased transportation costs.
You can prepare the cargo for shipment yourself, and we will transport it by plane to the right destination. If there is no experience, time or packaging materials, then order a comprehensive service we provide and choose from the proposed list:
- packaging with the provision of the necessary material for this;
- preparation of permits for the export of valuables;
- customs clearance;
- consolidation of groupage cargoes with minimum tariffs.
When drawing up a contract for air freight, we specify what services are included in its cost, and what you need to pay separately
Preparation of documents
International air travel requires careful preparation. You need to make sure you have the following documents:
- citizen's passport;
- international passport;
- documents confirming ownership;
- visa with a validity period of at least 3 months from the date of registration of the cargo.
In order for ELP CARGO to be able to send personal belongings by air, they also need to be properly registered. To do this, prepare:
- a complete list of things with an indication of their exact quantity;
- photos before and after packing.
All boxes must be labeled according to the packing list numbering.
Goods prohibited for transportation
The rules of international air transportation prohibit transporting certain categories of goods. In the case of home and office moves, too, not everything can be transported, for example:
- alcohol, tobacco products, drugs, cosmetics;
- food, medicines;
- various equipment;
- unregistered valuables and a number of other items.
One of the important conditions for safe air transportation is the quality of packaging. If it does not meet the requirements, the company will not take responsibility for the safety of the cargo.
Possibilities with ELP CARGO
We carry out air transportation of goods from warehouses across Europe every day. We deliver from door to door. The final cost depends on the volume of cargo and the list of ordered services, the prices for which are fixed or negotiated separately.
ELP Cargo is a member of the world's largest International Association of Movers (IAM for short), and we can offer any moving service to a multitude of different countries by attracting long-term partners from the IAM Association in these countries.
We have temporary storage warehouses in Vilnius and Moscow, where we receive, consolidate, distribute and send personal items abroad.
What Our Clients Say
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
Cultural property without registration
Natural diamonds / gems
Tobacco / Drugs
Photo lab equipment
Medicine / Vitamins / Medicinal syrups, ointments
Food / drinks
Medical technology and equipment
Solariums for tanning
Games powered by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment
Boilers for central heating, classified in subheading 8403 10 TN VED EAEU.
Internal combustion engines
Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture
Hairdressing salons and chairs and similar chairs, parts thereof.
Apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories, classified in heading
9010 TNVED EAEU.
Devices, apparatus and models intended for demonstration purposes,
classified in heading 9023 00 TN VED EAEU.
1. Clothing, shoes, hats, umbrellas, jewelry, personal hygiene items, other personal goods in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as the Union).
2. Portable sound recording, video recording, reproducing equipment, photographic equipment in the amount of not more than
1 unit of each item and accessories to such equipment, video recording media, audio recording media in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
3. Mobile phones, smartphones and similar communication devices in the amount of not more than 2 units.
4. Portable personal computers, tablets, game consoles in the amount of not more than 1 unit of each item and accessories in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
5. Portable musical instruments in the quantity necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
6. Cultural values (if they are confirmed as such in accordance with the legislation of the Member State of the Union)
in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
7. Baby carriages, child seats fixed on car seats in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
8. Wheelchairs for the disabled in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
9. Equipment and supplies for sports, tourism and hunting, balloons in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
10. Domestic animals, including those used for hunting, sports, tourism, in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
11. Portable dialyzers, other similar medical devices and consumables for them in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
2. copy of the page with the registration stamp
3. copy of the international passport main page
4. copy of visa / residence permit / residence permit.
5. packing list/invoice
Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
Sender and recipient address;
The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the package within the shipment;
Manipulative signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.
Packaging must be sufficient to protect your item during transit.
Using the most common measures, you can avoid time and labor costs, as well as financial losses.
Use shock-resistant materials that will not allow the load to move freely during transportation.
Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for gluing transported goods.
Boxes must be on the pad and secured.
Cabinet furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packaging material.
Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame structure, which must be filled with protective packaging material (styrofoam, etc.).
For air transportation - in accordance with the Warsaw Convention of October 12, 1929 and the IATA Air Carriage Rules, prescribed in the air waybill; (Liability up to 17 euros per kg)
When transported by road - in accordance with the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR); (Up to 8.33 SDR (approx. 9 euros) per kg.)
When transported by sea - in accordance with the Rules of Maritime Transportation (Hague-Visby Rules). (2SDR or about EUR 2.5 per kg or 666SDR (about EUR 700) per container.)
Additional insurance makes it possible to receive 100% compensation in case of an insured event.