ELP Cargo carries out international road freight transportation of goods in Europe as well as the rest of the world. The organization of this kind of delivery is a complex, time-consuming task, which requires experience, qualified personnel and an extensive, serviceable vehicle fleet. If the safety of the cargo during transportation is important to you, if you want to cooperate with professionals, please contact us! Thanks to a well-thought-out line of tariffs, the price is affordable both for business representatives of different levels, and for individuals.
International road freight transportation
It is a fast and cost-effective way to send goods, raw materials, personal effects and other items abroad. It is no coincidence that it is characterized by an optimal ratio of cost and speed, because in terms of time, transport is faster than sea and rail, and in terms of costs it is more profitable than air. Another plus is the low dependence on weather conditions, which play an important role in air and sea cargo transportation. The risk of unforeseen situations during the road transportation is minimal.
Lorry trailers are much larger in capacity than sea containers, so small consignments and oversized structures can be moved by car. It is possible to order a complete set of a batch and delivery by a combined method from us.
Consolidated international road freight transportation
Depending on the volume of the consignment, the transportation of goods can occur in different ways. If shipments of one customer are delivered, then we are talking about complete transportation - FTL. If the products of several customers are loaded at the same time, then the delivery of the combined batch - LTL - is issued.
An important advantage of complete transportation lies in the efficiency. In this situation, the entire lorry with it's trailer is at the disposal of one customer, which means that there are no intermediate unloading points and stops. The route is planned in such a way that the goods, products or property reach the recipient in the shortest possible time.
Consolidated LTL transportation assumes that only part of the van is engaged in a separate shipment. The rest of the space is loaded with the cargo of other clients. This option makes it possible to effectively use the space of the car. The rental price of transport is distributed among all participants in the transportation. Weight has no minimum limit. The maximum weight must not exceed the carrying capacity of the trailer.
Travel time for consolidated cargo transportation increases, however, a competent selection of the route allows you to apply the best solutions for all participants in the transportation. The price is determined by the dimensions of the cargo and the distance of the route.
By entrusting international road transport to ELP Cargo, you can be sure that the quality of your products will not deteriorate due to the characteristics of other customers' products. Things and goods accepted for transportation are sorted by quantity, conditions of detention, type of fasteners. This allows you to avoid worries about the safety of goods.
You can choose the delivery option yourself or after consulting with our specialist. Complete international road FTL transportation is recommended in the following cases:
- products of one sender occupy the entire space of the body or most of it;
- the batch is small, but the time of transportation plays a major role.
If the speed of delivery is not a priority or the batch is small, then LTL will be more profitable.
International transportation of groupage cargo has the following advantages:
- there are no restrictions on the minimum amount of shipment;
- regular transportation without significant logistics costs;
- favorable cost of transportation of large sized cargo;
- affordable price for legal entities and entrepreneurs, as well as for individuals;
- predictable dates due to the clarity of the route.
Giving preference to ELP Cargo, customers can also count on a long-term price list - for a constant stream of shipments, the price does not change. Our experts select the best car models based on the needs of customers, cargo features, lot sizes, budget constraints. In addition to delivery, we are ready to take on obligations for customs clearance, storage, packaging, and labeling. By ordering complex services, you save time and money.
Stages of international road transport
The quality of transportation of products by trucks largely depends on the completeness of the information provided by the customer. When submitting a request, please provide:
- type, dimensions, weight of the shipment;
- place of departure and destination, the exact address of unloading and loading, if this is not the terminal of our company;
- type of packaging - pallets, crate, bag, box, etc.;
- loading method (manual, mechanized, whether there is a need for special equipment);
- information for customs clearance;
- transport date.
The information will allow you to more accurately calculate the estimate for transportation by road, since the price directly depends on the data provided. Also, the information will guide the specialist in terms of building the route. When the nuances are discussed, a contract is drawn up.
International transportation of goods involves the following steps:
- according to the transport order, the cargo arrives for shipment;
- customs formalities are settled, documents are prepared;
- by trucks, products are transported along the agreed route to the border and cross it;
- customs transit is processed if necessary;
- shipments are brought to a temporary storage warehouse or to the door of the recipient, depending on the arrangements;
- reports are prepared and issued.
When ordering turnkey services, you do not need to spend time on each stage. ELP Cargo specialists themselves prepare pallets or other containers for loading, determine the type of transport, contact customs authorities, pay duties and perform other actions for prompt and trouble-free transportation abroad.
Get a free quote
Transportation cost is calculated individually
ELP Cargo is a member of the world's largest International Association of Movers (IAM for short), and we can offer any moving service to a multitude of different countries by attracting long-term partners from the IAM Association in these countries.
We have temporary storage warehouses in Vilnius and Moscow, where we receive, consolidate, distribute and send personal items abroad.
What Our Clients Say
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
Cultural property without registration
Natural diamonds / gems
Tobacco / Drugs
Photo lab equipment
Medicine / Vitamins / Medicinal syrups, ointments
Food / drinks
Medical technology and equipment
Solariums for tanning
Games powered by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment
Boilers for central heating, classified in subheading 8403 10 TN VED EAEU.
Internal combustion engines
Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture
Hairdressing salons and chairs and similar chairs, parts thereof.
Apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories, classified in heading
9010 TNVED EAEU.
Devices, apparatus and models intended for demonstration purposes,
classified in heading 9023 00 TN VED EAEU.
1. Clothing, shoes, hats, umbrellas, jewelry, personal hygiene items, other personal goods in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as the Union).
2. Portable sound recording, video recording, reproducing equipment, photographic equipment in the amount of not more than
1 unit of each item and accessories to such equipment, video recording media, audio recording media in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
3. Mobile phones, smartphones and similar communication devices in the amount of not more than 2 units.
4. Portable personal computers, tablets, game consoles in the amount of not more than 1 unit of each item and accessories in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
5. Portable musical instruments in the quantity necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
6. Cultural values (if they are confirmed as such in accordance with the legislation of the Member State of the Union)
in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
7. Baby carriages, child seats fixed on car seats in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
8. Wheelchairs for the disabled in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
9. Equipment and supplies for sports, tourism and hunting, balloons in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
10. Domestic animals, including those used for hunting, sports, tourism, in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
11. Portable dialyzers, other similar medical devices and consumables for them in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
2. copy of the page with the registration stamp
3. copy of the international passport main page
4. copy of visa / residence permit / residence permit.
5. packing list/invoice
Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
Sender and recipient address;
The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the package within the shipment;
Manipulative signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.
Packaging must be sufficient to protect your item during transit.
Using the most common measures, you can avoid time and labor costs, as well as financial losses.
Use shock-resistant materials that will not allow the load to move freely during transportation.
Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for gluing transported goods.
Boxes must be on the pad and secured.
Cabinet furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packaging material.
Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame structure, which must be filled with protective packaging material (styrofoam, etc.).
For air transportation - in accordance with the Warsaw Convention of October 12, 1929 and the IATA Air Carriage Rules, prescribed in the air waybill; (Liability up to 17 euros per kg)
When transported by road - in accordance with the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR); (Up to 8.33 SDR (approx. 9 euros) per kg.)
When transported by sea - in accordance with the Rules of Maritime Transportation (Hague-Visby Rules). (2SDR or about EUR 2.5 per kg or 666SDR (about EUR 700) per container.)
Additional insurance makes it possible to receive 100% compensation in case of an insured event.