Cargo transportation to and from Europe is one of the main services provided by our company. Europe is one of the smallest parts of the world in the Northern Hemisphere of the Earth, washed by the Atlantic Ocean in the west, the Arctic Ocean in the north, and has an area of about 10 million km². Together with Asia, Europe forms the vast continent of Eurasia. With an area of about 10.3 million square kilometers, Europe is one of the world's smallest continents, slightly larger than Oceania. Europe is home to just over 700 million people, making it the third most populous continent after Asia and Africa. There are 51 countries in Europe and we deliver to and from them all.
Today, the states of Europe are the largest participants in the international market, characterized by a stable and powerful economic system (Germany, France, Great Britain and Italy are among the ten countries with the most developed economies). Despite the significant difference in the economic performance of the EU countries, each of them actively exports and imports a variety of goods, which means that international transportation across Europe will always be in high demand.
Among the leading industries of the countries of the Old World, whose products are exported, are:
- mechanical engineering, production of vehicles and industrial equipment;
- production of electronics, household appliances, audio and video equipment, precision instruments;
- chemical industry and pharmaceuticals;
- production of building and finishing materials;
- agriculture and food production;
- textile industry, clothing and footwear production;
Eurozone countries have established stable trade and economic relations with the rest of the world. ELP Cargo is engaged in cargo transportation to and from Europe to the rest of the world and operates on the territory of all states of the EU. Our company also provides related services necessary for conducting foreign economic activity (customs clearance, customs clearance, cargo escort and insurance, etc.).
Ways of cargo transportation from and to Europe
The choice of the optimal method for delivering goods of any type from and to Europe depends on a set of factors:
- the geographical location of the sending country;
- type of cargo (bulk, bulk, perishable, dangerous, etc.) and volume;
- acceptable delivery cost for the client;
- the required period.
Commercial transportation of goods by lorries is the most popular in the international transportation market. It is suitable for any cargo (in the presence of special transport: refrigerators, tankers, isotherms, etc.). It takes relatively little time. In addition, the prices for such a service are much lower than for air delivery.
Air transportation is the fastest way. As a rule, delivery by air takes from less days, including customs procedures. However, this option requires an airport of the appropriate class at the destination. The cost of using aircraft is significantly higher than that of alternative methods.
Shipping by sea is suitable if you need to send a large consignment of goods and there are no strict time limits, since the process takes more days. But in some cases, the terms of sea delivery are comparable to the period of movement of shipments by cars or may even be shorter. This method is relevant only if the country has access to the sea.
Rail transportation from Europe is also very popular due to its reliability and affordable prices. They are suitable if you need to deliver a large batch of low-barrage or bulk cargo. However, it should be taken into account that the width of the railway track in Europe is unique to it's borders, so part of the time will be required to change the wheel sets.
Our company carries out cargo transportation from Europe by any means of transport. It is also possible to arrange multimodal delivery to the recipient's destination.
Groupage cargo transportation from and to Europe
Groupage transportation is one of the most convenient and inexpensive ways to send both large and small cargo (including personal items). In this case, shipments from different customers are consolidated at the warehouse, and after the batch is formed, they are transported in one direction and on one freight transport. The process takes a little longer than delivery by dedicated transport, but the cost is much lower.
Carrying out the transportation of groupage cargo from anywhere in Europe, our company works at balanced prices. You can order turnkey transportation from us. In this case, ELP Cargo specialists will take care of all stages of cargo transportation from loading and unloading to paperwork.
ELP Cargo is a member of the world's largest International Association of Movers (IAM for short), and we can offer any moving service to a multitude of different countries by attracting long-term partners from the IAM Association in these countries.
We have temporary storage warehouses in Vilnius and Moscow, where we receive, consolidate, distribute and send personal items abroad.
What Our Clients Say
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
Cultural property without registration
Natural diamonds / gems
Tobacco / Drugs
Photo lab equipment
Medicine / Vitamins / Medicinal syrups, ointments
Food / drinks
Medical technology and equipment
Solariums for tanning
Games powered by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment
Boilers for central heating, classified in subheading 8403 10 TN VED EAEU.
Internal combustion engines
Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture
Hairdressing salons and chairs and similar chairs, parts thereof.
Apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories, classified in heading
9010 TNVED EAEU.
Devices, apparatus and models intended for demonstration purposes,
classified in heading 9023 00 TN VED EAEU.
1. Clothing, shoes, hats, umbrellas, jewelry, personal hygiene items, other personal goods in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as the Union).
2. Portable sound recording, video recording, reproducing equipment, photographic equipment in the amount of not more than
1 unit of each item and accessories to such equipment, video recording media, audio recording media in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
3. Mobile phones, smartphones and similar communication devices in the amount of not more than 2 units.
4. Portable personal computers, tablets, game consoles in the amount of not more than 1 unit of each item and accessories in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
5. Portable musical instruments in the quantity necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
6. Cultural values (if they are confirmed as such in accordance with the legislation of the Member State of the Union)
in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
7. Baby carriages, child seats fixed on car seats in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
8. Wheelchairs for the disabled in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
9. Equipment and supplies for sports, tourism and hunting, balloons in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
10. Domestic animals, including those used for hunting, sports, tourism, in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
11. Portable dialyzers, other similar medical devices and consumables for them in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
2. copy of the page with the registration stamp
3. copy of the international passport main page
4. copy of visa / residence permit / residence permit.
5. packing list/invoice
Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
Sender and recipient address;
The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the package within the shipment;
Manipulative signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.
Packaging must be sufficient to protect your item during transit.
Using the most common measures, you can avoid time and labor costs, as well as financial losses.
Use shock-resistant materials that will not allow the load to move freely during transportation.
Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for gluing transported goods.
Boxes must be on the pad and secured.
Cabinet furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packaging material.
Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame structure, which must be filled with protective packaging material (styrofoam, etc.).
For air transportation - in accordance with the Warsaw Convention of October 12, 1929 and the IATA Air Carriage Rules, prescribed in the air waybill; (Liability up to 17 euros per kg)
When transported by road - in accordance with the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR); (Up to 8.33 SDR (approx. 9 euros) per kg.)
When transported by sea - in accordance with the Rules of Maritime Transportation (Hague-Visby Rules). (2SDR or about EUR 2.5 per kg or 666SDR (about EUR 700) per container.)
Additional insurance makes it possible to receive 100% compensation in case of an insured event.