Asia is the largest part of the world, on which 54 states are located. Mining, production of consumer goods, development of medium and large businesses are actively going on in this territory. Our company offers cargo transportation to Asian countries and back, as well as a wide range of additional services.
We move goods and property across the continent, deliver to different cities and countries, use the possibilities of multimodal transportation. You can order transportation of both oversized and heavy, as well as dangerous goods. Additionally we offer:
- customs clearance;
- assistance in obtaining permits, certification;
- warehouse logistics.
The main commodity groups of Asian imports are as follows:
- technological equipment, apparatus, household appliances;
- textile products, haberdashery, shoes;
- metals, metal products;
- industrial goods, chemistry, petrochemistry;
- plastic, rubber;
- minerals, mineral substances;
- products of animal and vegetable origin.
The range of goods is diverse, the delivery of each type of product has its own characteristics and rules. This applies to the specifics of the storage of goods, and to the customs legislation of different states. In order for the cargo to arrive at its destination without any problems, it is necessary to take into account the business traditions of Asian countries, the provisions of international agreements and the rules for the transportation of certain groups of goods. ELP Cargo specialists will do their best to ensure that delivery from China, Japan, Korea and other Asian countries is profitable and prompt for customers.
How is delivery carried out?
The process of cargo transportation between Asia and rest of the world, involves a set of measures:
- providing a car for loading or receiving goods at the terminal;
- loading operations, packing control, counting the number of places, weighing;
- survey work and insurance;
- customs clearance of cargo;
- forwarding, filling in the necessary paperwork;
- delivery of cargo to the consignee's warehouse or issuing terminal.
Documentation is drawn up in strict accordance with the legislation of recipients and Asian countries.
Customs clearance plays an important role in the process of cargo transportation of goods. This is an integral stage of foreign economic activity, which does not allow mistakes. Unprofessional clearance procedures can lead to confiscation, delay of cargo, disruption of deliveries. For the import and the export of products, ELP Cargo offers a range of services, the task of which is to reduce transportation costs and speed up the delivery of orders. We produce:
- delivery of goods to the control zone with the provision of full information about them;
- paperwork, documents;
- definition of goods according to FEACN;
- making mandatory payments;
ELP Cargo is a member of the international association IAM. It is profitable and practical to cooperate with us, since you can find a full range of services for the delivery of goods to or return routes in the Asian direction in one place. Our main advantages are compliance with contractual terms, stable prices and individual approach. Find out more about our capabilities by phoning us.
ELP Cargo is a member of the world's largest International Association of Movers (IAM for short), and we can offer any moving service to a multitude of different countries by attracting long-term partners from the IAM Association in these countries.
We have temporary storage warehouses in Vilnius and Moscow, where we receive, consolidate, distribute and send personal items abroad.
What Our Clients Say
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
Cultural property without registration
Natural diamonds / gems
Tobacco / Drugs
Photo lab equipment
Medicine / Vitamins / Medicinal syrups, ointments
Food / drinks
Medical technology and equipment
Solariums for tanning
Games powered by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment
Boilers for central heating, classified in subheading 8403 10 TN VED EAEU.
Internal combustion engines
Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture
Hairdressing salons and chairs and similar chairs, parts thereof.
Apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories, classified in heading
9010 TNVED EAEU.
Devices, apparatus and models intended for demonstration purposes,
classified in heading 9023 00 TN VED EAEU.
1. Clothing, shoes, hats, umbrellas, jewelry, personal hygiene items, other personal goods in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as the Union).
2. Portable sound recording, video recording, reproducing equipment, photographic equipment in the amount of not more than
1 unit of each item and accessories to such equipment, video recording media, audio recording media in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
3. Mobile phones, smartphones and similar communication devices in the amount of not more than 2 units.
4. Portable personal computers, tablets, game consoles in the amount of not more than 1 unit of each item and accessories in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
5. Portable musical instruments in the quantity necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
6. Cultural values (if they are confirmed as such in accordance with the legislation of the Member State of the Union)
in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
7. Baby carriages, child seats fixed on car seats in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
8. Wheelchairs for the disabled in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
9. Equipment and supplies for sports, tourism and hunting, balloons in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
10. Domestic animals, including those used for hunting, sports, tourism, in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
11. Portable dialyzers, other similar medical devices and consumables for them in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
2. copy of the page with the registration stamp
3. copy of the international passport main page
4. copy of visa / residence permit / residence permit.
5. packing list/invoice
Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
Sender and recipient address;
The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the package within the shipment;
Manipulative signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.
Packaging must be sufficient to protect your item during transit.
Using the most common measures, you can avoid time and labor costs, as well as financial losses.
Use shock-resistant materials that will not allow the load to move freely during transportation.
Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for gluing transported goods.
Boxes must be on the pad and secured.
Cabinet furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packaging material.
Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame structure, which must be filled with protective packaging material (styrofoam, etc.).
For air transportation - in accordance with the Warsaw Convention of October 12, 1929 and the IATA Air Carriage Rules, prescribed in the air waybill; (Liability up to 17 euros per kg)
When transported by road - in accordance with the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR); (Up to 8.33 SDR (approx. 9 euros) per kg.)
When transported by sea - in accordance with the Rules of Maritime Transportation (Hague-Visby Rules). (2SDR or about EUR 2.5 per kg or 666SDR (about EUR 700) per container.)
Additional insurance makes it possible to receive 100% compensation in case of an insured event.