Planning your move to the Baltic states such as Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia?
We help individuals to relocate to Baltics in a fast and easy manner
Helping people to move to Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia is one of the main areas in which ELP Cargo operates. Our task is to ensure a comfortable move to a new place with the transportation of all your personal belongings. We transport, as well as small loads from 0.5 cubic meters, and we carry out a complete home move on a turnkey basis, including furniture, sculptures, art objects and any interior details. This is our speciality. Contact us for support and we will provide you with a full range of services, from careful packaging to delivery, furniture assembly and even packaging waste disposal. We will also draw up all the accompanying documents for the move, obtain any necessary permissions for the export of art objects, and advise on all issues.
How we operate:
1. Call and calculation
- Our manager will contact you
- Approximate list of items is clarified
- Estimated cargo volume in m3
- All costs are calculated
- The total cost of transportation is calculated
- Preparing documents and packaging material
- The contract is signed
2. Professional packaging
- Our staff will pack your belongings in professional packaging for international shipments.
- Boxes are marked
- Oversized cargo is packed in individual packaging
- Employees and owner sign the final list of packed items for customs declaration
- Customs clearance of cargo
- Obtaining permits for the transport of valuables if needed
- Accompanying documents for cargo
- Warranty documents
4. International shipping
- Delivery of cargo to one of our warehouses
- Sorting for overseas shipping if needed
- Reconciliation of documents
- Customs clearance
- Sending cleared cargo to a final destination
5. Delivery to the door
- Delivery of goods to the right place
- Delivery of goods at the right time
- Cargo can be stored in our warehouses until required
- Verification of documents and unloading of your belongings
6. Additional services
- Expedited clearance and departure of your cargo
- Bringing things into the room, delivery of oversized things using cranes
- Unpacking the cargo
- Assembly of furniture and interior items
- Taking out any leftover packaging waste
What are the features of the transportation of personal belongings with our company:
- We carry out packaging using our own packaging material.
- We deliver the goods to our warehouse.
- You can pack your things yourself according to our instructions and send them to our warehouse from any city.
- If there are valuables among the things (paintings, icons, antiques, rarities, etc.), we inquire for a special permit at the Ministry of Culture for their transportation.
- We provide customs clearance of cargo and escort when crossing the border of the country where the move is made.
- We transport cargo from any of the 170 countries with which we work.
- We make official import of your belongings
- We deliver things to the door, bring in, unpack, and even take out the trash.
Our experienced specialists can disassemble the furniture and then assemble it at the place of arrival. For the transportation of large personal items (for example, a piano, large sculptures), we use an individual approach. We create individual packaging that excludes damage in transit.
Of course, for complete safety of transportation, we pack your things in special boxes made of five-layer strong cardboard. Then we put them on pallets and additionally wrap them with layers of stretch film. To ensure that your personal belongings are not lost during transportation, each box is marked before shipping. Before sending, a complete list of the items being transported is made and must be agreed with the customs authorities in the country of departure and receipt in order to avoid problems during clearance.
Also, in order to reduce the cost of transporting household items, we will carry it out as part of a groupage cargo (if the volume of the consignment allows). When consolidating groupage cargoes, one vehicle is used, in which we combine several cargoes of different customers.
Pricing information for international transportation of personal effects
The cost of services for the transportation of personal belongings during the move is certainly negotiated individually. First of all, it is formed based on the amount of cargo sent. Its calculation, depending on the type, is carried out in kilograms, loading or cubic meters. And also the price is affected by the direction of moving, storage time, additional services, for example:
- preparation of permits for things of particular value;
- assembly / disassembly of furniture;
- entry into the apartment;
- unpacking, garbage disposal, etc.
Delivery times depend on the amount of cargo transported and geography. For example, delivery from Moscow to the South of Spain/France/Italy will take from 1 to 2 weeks by road as part of a consolidated cargo. Departures from Moscow during the moving season are weekly.
Of course, if you are in a hurry to move, we will arrange direct transport to deliver only your belongings within a few days to anywhere in Europe. We can also send cargo by air to almost any country in the world.
ELP Cargo is a member of the world's largest International Association of Movers (IAM for short), and we can offer any moving service to a multitude of different countries by attracting long-term partners from the IAM Association in these countries.
We have temporary storage warehouses in Vilnius and Moscow, where we receive, consolidate, distribute and send personal items abroad.
What Our Clients Say
Most of all I was pleased with the packaging of things: nothing was broken and everything was folded very carefully) well done! "
Cultural property without registration
Natural diamonds / gems
Tobacco / Drugs
Photo lab equipment
Medicine / Vitamins / Medicinal syrups, ointments
Food / drinks
Medical technology and equipment
Solariums for tanning
Games powered by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment
Boilers for central heating, classified in subheading 8403 10 TN VED EAEU.
Internal combustion engines
Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture
Hairdressing salons and chairs and similar chairs, parts thereof.
Apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories, classified in heading
9010 TNVED EAEU.
Devices, apparatus and models intended for demonstration purposes,
classified in heading 9023 00 TN VED EAEU.
1. Clothing, shoes, hats, umbrellas, jewelry, personal hygiene items, other personal goods in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as the Union).
2. Portable sound recording, video recording, reproducing equipment, photographic equipment in the amount of not more than
1 unit of each item and accessories to such equipment, video recording media, audio recording media in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
3. Mobile phones, smartphones and similar communication devices in the amount of not more than 2 units.
4. Portable personal computers, tablets, game consoles in the amount of not more than 1 unit of each item and accessories in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
5. Portable musical instruments in the quantity necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
6. Cultural values (if they are confirmed as such in accordance with the legislation of the Member State of the Union)
in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
7. Baby carriages, child seats fixed on car seats in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
8. Wheelchairs for the disabled in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
9. Equipment and supplies for sports, tourism and hunting, balloons in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
10. Domestic animals, including those used for hunting, sports, tourism, in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
11. Portable dialyzers, other similar medical devices and consumables for them in the amount necessary for use during the period of stay in the customs territory of the Union.
2. copy of the page with the registration stamp
3. copy of the international passport main page
4. copy of visa / residence permit / residence permit.
5. packing list/invoice
Full or abbreviated name of the consignee and consignor;
Sender and recipient address;
The number of packages in the shipment and the serial number of the package within the shipment;
Manipulative signs are also indicated, for example: Fragile, Up, etc.
Packaging must be sufficient to protect your item during transit.
Using the most common measures, you can avoid time and labor costs, as well as financial losses.
Use shock-resistant materials that will not allow the load to move freely during transportation.
Each fragile or vulnerable item must be wrapped separately.
Packages must be securely sealed with adhesive tape intended for gluing transported goods.
Boxes must be on the pad and secured.
Cabinet furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobes, beds) must be disassembled in detail and properly packed in a separate package filled with packaging material.
Larger shipments (equipment, etc.) must be secured with a supporting frame structure, which must be filled with protective packaging material (styrofoam, etc.).
For air transportation - in accordance with the Warsaw Convention of October 12, 1929 and the IATA Air Carriage Rules, prescribed in the air waybill; (Liability up to 17 euros per kg)
When transported by road - in accordance with the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR); (Up to 8.33 SDR (approx. 9 euros) per kg.)
When transported by sea - in accordance with the Rules of Maritime Transportation (Hague-Visby Rules). (2SDR or about EUR 2.5 per kg or 666SDR (about EUR 700) per container.)
Additional insurance makes it possible to receive 100% compensation in case of an insured event.